Friday, June 22, 2012

A decor craft...

Since hubby and I have been married, I haven't made any "love" crafts. So I decided to make something lovey, but what?
Well, hubby and I always go to a nearby bay beach every fall and a little into winter to walk the dogs in the off-season. On the beach, I have collected various scraps of driftwood, dried up coral thingys and other "sea junk". Well, I had this really pretty driftwood that I wanted to hang something off of, but I couldn't decide how to use it. I was at Michael's today and went through their dollar aisle and found small tin stencils with a hanging hole on the top. So I spelled out our last name and our wedding date. They were only a buck so all in all this project only cost me $11 since I already had the twine, ribbon and driftwood. I love it and it is hanging right in our entryway as a nice welcome sign for everyone to see when they walk in!


What do ya think?!


No comments:

Post a Comment