Friday, August 10, 2012

First Anniversary: Part Two

I definitely married the best man in the universe!

This past weekend was full of great surprises.  Saturday, we went to Kennywood, a Pittsburgh amusement park that hubby and I have been to several times before.  When we got there, I wanted to ride rides, but hubby insisted on walking around...until we got the carousel.  When we got on, Ricky's cousin arrived with his girlfriend, leading me to believe it was just a coincidence.  Then my brother arrived and more friends and family after that.  He had arranged all these people to arrive and spend the day with us! So awesome!

Then we headed to the family camp out and had some fun roasting marshmallows and hot dogs.

Sunday, we hung out with my mom until dinner at the Omni, where we all stayed the night before our wedding.  Dinner was amazing and we got back to our room, a rose, strawberries and champagne, our wedding album and our top tier of our cake were there. So romantic and so well-planned!

Such a romantic and sweet weekend! Great job, honey! Love you forever!


1 comment:

  1. This is such a romantic story- like something out of a book. I love to see when people celebrate the love they share with family via traditional anniversary gifts as opposed to over the top trinkets. It's very endearing. This sounds like the perfect day and I'm glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete