Monday, July 30, 2012

First Anniversary!

Ladies and Gents, today marks our first wedding anniversary!

I can't believe how fast it went!  It feels like that day just happened and we should be headed back to Maui! :(  I planned a fun day full of surprises for my Mister on Saturday!

First, he has been wanting a telescope and told him he would basically never ever get it because it was too expensive and a ridiculous idea.  Well, we went to pick it up on Saturday morning! And we took it out for a star party with some friends last night and saw SATURN!!! {So cool, btw!}
Pretty cool, huh?!

Later in the day on Saturday, I surprised him with an Anniversary Photo Shoot! It was so much fun and he loved it! Here are a few from the day! Can't wait to see the rest!


My fave so far! {I found the idea on Pinterest!}


Tonight we are going out to eat and then just hanging out together! 

This weekend is his surprise weekend.  We are going home to the Burgh and that's all I know...I'm a little nervous but super excited for what he might have planned!

Look for that post sometime next week!


~Ami~

No comments:

Post a Comment