Monday, July 16, 2012

Brainstorming Storage...

I've been all over Pinterest and the world wide web looking for a super duper free cheap way to either buy or make some storage bins for various areas of our little box we like to call "home".  
I don't have kids so the famous diaper box bins may not be feasible unless I go a) dumpster diving or b) raid my fellow teachers' classrooms for leftovers.  I thought about just biting the bullet and going to Ikea or Target and just buying some and revamping them to match our decor but I just can't bring myself to pay more money than I have to for storage options.  

So I've been collecting some ideas.  Hopefully, I'll pick one and stick with it before my overflowing closets get the best of me!

source
source 
source
source
Here are some other options that would be feasible for decorative storage that would hold "out-in-the-open-for-the-world-to-see" junk.  Thinking about it...

source
source
And last, but certainly not least...if I could afford these puppies, you better believe I would buy out Anthro and they would ALL be mine!! I love me some chevron!

Source: Anthropologie shout out!
Hopefully, I'll make a decision soon and be able to share my results or perhaps a tutorial on my own twist on homemade storage options!

Stay tuned, readers!

~Ami~

 

No comments:

Post a Comment